Do you want to learn new ways to say 'good luck'? Then you've come to the right place. You'll see there are so many different ways to say it; there's really no need to keep using the same expression.
Let’s start off with some great expressions to wish someone good luck in a casual setting. These are great if you’re hanging with friends or family or you want to wish an acquaintance ‘good luck.’
Notice an exclamation mark often follows these expressions since you’d normally be naturally pretty enthusiastic when wishing someone good luck.
1. May the force be with you!
2. Go hit the jackpot!
3. Bring the trophy home!
4. Godspeed, friend!
5. Party on!
6. Smooth sailing, matey!
7. Go get ‘em, tiger.
8. Fare thee well!
9. Be your own boss.
10. I am rooting for you.
11. May the odds be forever in your favor.
12. Blow them away!
13. You were made for this.
14. Kick their asses!
15. Best of luck, buddy.
16. Fight on bro!
17. To infinity and beyond.
18. Take the crown home.
19. Remember me when you’re famous!
20. Have fun while winning it.
21. Many happy blessings to you.
22. Don’t mess it up, dude.
23. Do your best and forget the rest.
24. Knock them dead!
25. Do yourself justice.
26. Take home the bacon buddy.
27. You got this, sweetheart.
28. Wishing you lots of luck!
29. Go with God.
30. Stun them all with your amazing performance!
31. Bring home the moolah!
32. Up and at ’em!
33. Believe in yourself and make it happen.
34. Take home the treat, friend
35. I hope you ace it today.
36. Be confident and go conquer the world.
37. I hope you win, friend.
38. You will do great!
39. Mesmerize them, bud!
40. Break a leg.
41. Keeping my fingers crossed!
42. Hang in there.
43. You’ll one hundred percent pull this off.
44. Have fun storming the castle!
45. You’re gonna come back a legend!
46. Win big time!
47. Knock on wood.
48. I’m sure all your dreams will come true.
49. Go for gold!
50. Win big time, my friend!
51. Go and kill it!
52. I just know you’re gonna kill it today.
53. Rock on!
54. Go and conquer the world buddy.
55. Everything's gonna be alright.
56. Fortune favors the brave.
57. Who dares wins.
What about if you’re in a situation where you need to be a little more formal? Say, for instance, you’re in a meeting at the office, or you’re wishing someone in a high position ‘good luck.’
In these cases, you can use the following expressions:
58. You have my support.
59. My prayers are with you.
60. Everything will work out just fine.
61. Best wishes.
62. All the very best to you.
63. God be with you!
64. May the good lord be with you.
65. I hope everything works out.
66. Go forth and conquer, young man/ woman.
67. May God bless you.
68. I am voting for you.
69. May the winds of fortune always blow in your favor.
70. Fortune always favors the bold.
71. May luck be in your favor
72. I am 100% confident that you will do very well.
73. Live long and prosper.
74. Prayers be with you.
75. May victory be by your side today.
76. May you achieve success today.
77. All the best, sir.
78. May the guiding force be with you.
79. I am sure all your efforts are going to pay off.
80. You’re going to reach great heights.
81. Wishing you good fortune.
82. Best wishes.
83. Wishing you all the success you deserve.
84. Sending you many blessings.
86. May God's hand be with you.
87. May you emerge victorious today.
88. May the winds of success flow in your direction today.
89. May you achieve all you desire and more.
90. Fingers crossed that everything goes to plan.
91, You’ll do great, I have no doubt about it.
92. You don’t need luck; you’ve already won this.
93. Victory is yours!
If you’re writing a ‘good luck’ card or text message, you can afford to write a little more.
Here are some great ‘good luck’ messages you can copy and paste or make your own!
94. Benjamin Franklin said “Diligence is the mother of good luck,” and you’re one of the most diligent people I know, so today is going to be a success, I just know it!
95. Good luck! Seize the day and give it everything you’ve got.
96. May success and prosperity follow you wherever you go and in whatever you take on.
97. Your future is brighter than all the stars in the sky. Good luck with this new beginning.
98. Elivahu Goldratt said “Good luck is when opportunity meets preparation.” I know you’ve been preparing for this for weeks, so I’m certain this opportunity will pay off. Good luck today!
99. If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed. Good luck today!
100. “It’s hard to detect good luck. It looks so much like something you’ve earned.” - Frank A. Clark
101. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest. Good luck today!
102. The hard work puts you where the good luck can find you.
103. “I’d wish you good luck but you won’t need it. You get to write your own story now. Nothing’s luckier than that.” - Jennifer Donnelly
So there you have it. Now you know 103 different ways to wish someone good luck. Whether it’s an exam, a new job, or just a special day, you can send someone your best wishes.
If you enjoyed this article, check out a bunch of others just like this over on our blog.